Great-Tasting Energy Ball Recipe
Easy to Make and Good for You
These energy bites are quick and easy to make. Get the children involved, they will enjoy making them too. These little snacks can be put in plastic bags, to have at the kid's events or a quick bit at work. I will also provide some of the substitutions I use when I want a little variety. The best part is, they are also good for you and taste great.
- Mixing bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring spoons
- Measurung cups
- Storage container or zip lock bags
Yummy Good For You
After Mixing Ingredients
Quick to Make
Chocolate Chip Energy Balls
- 1 Cup Oatmeal, quick kind
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter, your choice
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips, regular
- 1 TBSP Honey, liquid
- 1 TBSP Dried Cranberries
Mix it up
- In a medium mixing bowl measure out and combine all ingredients. With a large spoon. Use two small spoons and form into balls. Or use your hands to form into balls.
- Drop onto a cookie sheet. Place in the fridge for at least an hour. Then place in a container or zip lock bag. They make a good midday snack.
Did You Know?
That energy balls could be easy to make and good for you?
- Honey- Agave
- Chocolate Chips- Raisins
- Dried Cranberries- Dried Blueberries
- Peanut Butter- Almond Butter or 1/2 Nutella or a nut butter
Energy Balls Are A Good Afternoon Pick Me Up
This recipe is the one our family makes the most. The energy ball also mentioned is the one we make when we want a change. Nutella is a good way to add a bit of a variety to your healthy snacks. Just two will give you enough energy for the afternoon.
From my house to yours: I hope you enjoy these as much as we do. Health and happiness to all.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and does not substitute for diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, prescription, and/or dietary advice from a licensed health professional. Drugs, supplements, and natural remedies may have dangerous side effects. If pregnant or nursing, consult with a qualified provider on an individual basis. Seek immediate help if you are experiencing a medical emergency.
© 2017 Terrie Lynn