Writing is my passion. I have an undying thirst and quest in the field of writing. Some eat, smoke, drink or use drugs when stressed, I writ
The body goes through different situations that put it at an enormous disadvantage, especially if a person has picked up a bad habit, inhales toxic substances, or is exposed to pollution. Owing to the changing lifestyles we live in today, the body needs proper cleansing; that is where juice cleanses can be extremely beneficial for the body. It can be particularly useful to the body if you suffer from digestive troubles or very poor health.
With so many environmental toxins going into the body like passive smoking, pesticides, and automobile fumes, we seriously need to reduce the toxin intake. That means we need to detox regardless of what our diet is; so for the most part, a cleanse is what it takes to remove "harmful" things from the body.
When juice cleansing, it is best to target a specific organ like the liver or colon and cleanse that area to make the body feel better. It is best to consult a doctor before undergoing a cleanse just to make sure that it is safe for your body; as the body is not in the best of health, juice cleansing may cause risk.
For instance, If you have low blood sugar, or are a diabetic, you basically might feel awful during a juice fast. Even though juice cleansing is beneficial for the body, it sometimes can be terrible for people with poor health.
What Happens in Your Body During a "Cleanse" and What to Expect
If you are thinking about doing a juice cleanse, it is best to find out what to expect as the first step to take. Juice cleanses are popular and generally, last from a few days to several weeks. It is the individual’s choice of how long it lasts. Juice cleansing is where a person consumes only fruit and vegetable juices to maintain nutrition while otherwise abstaining from eating food. It usually improves a person’s health, mood, and appearance.
I enlisted the help of difference nutritionists to make sure I know what to expect and the kinds of things that can happen to the body when embarking on a juice cleanse.
The Seven Most Important Things I Found Out
1. Your metabolism will slow down: When you stop taking foods that meet the necessary energy requirements, your metabolism will slow down. Most people consume at least 1,200 calories or more per day. After cutting calories, the body goes into conservation mode because it is going too low for too long and that will lead to weight loss.
2. You can gain a new perspective on what ails you: Since juice cleanses eliminate sudden foods from your diets like wheat, dairy, gluten and fermented foods, you will be able to gain perspective; whether these foods do not agree with you and if any are causing problems for your body.
3. Your body will be sensitive to cold temperatures: It is best not to start a juice cleanse during the winter months because the body requires hot foods and beverages to help maintain the body temperatures, as the body is sensitive to cold temperature.
4. The body may feel weak, experience headaches, or have little energy: As the body experiences a fruit and vegetable juice cleanse, there is a significant difference in the calories being consumed daily. The body requires a sudden amount of calories to be used as energy for the body to properly function. If the body does not have enough calories, it could have little energy, you will experience headaches, and feel weak.
5. You will drop water weight: The body consists of much water locked up in your muscles with glycogen. During a juice cleanse, you use up the glycogen stores, and the body will lose the water weight.
6. During a juice cleanse the hair and nails do not grow as quickly or won’t grow: when you are on a juice cleansing, the body does not consume the nutrients found in a balanced diet. The change in the diet means the body does not consist of fats, proteins and carbohydrates and the hair and nail do not grow as quickly; the body needs proper fats, proteins, and carbohydrates for the hair to grow and be healthy.
7. The body may experience caffeine withdrawal: During juice cleansing, you have to give up caffeine. A person who regularly drinks one cup of coffee a day or more, elimination of caffeine may contribute to withdrawal symptoms like irritability, headaches, and difficulty with concentrating.
There are different methods of cleansing, but juice cleansing is the most popular type of cleansing today. Juice cleanses can be done in a variety of ways. Here are five most popular types of juice cleansers that can be used as preparations for diet and remedies for illness.
- Lemon Juice Cleanse
- Apple Juice Cleanse
- Cranberry Juice Cleanse
- Green Juice Cleanse
- Organic Juice Cleanse
Five Benefits That Most People Probably Don’t Know About Juice Cleansing
Benefit #1 Immune System Cleaning Juice cleansing is the most effective method of cleansing the body to improve natural balance and strengthen any part of the body in resistance. It also helps the body fight diseases or germs that enter the body, thus enabling the body to recover quickly.
Benefit #2 Juice Fast
Fasting and drinking juice alone is the most efficient way for the body to lose weight. The body will lose weight because it will not be receiving blubbery food for several days. The body will easily shed body fat from the juice fast, and one can easily get rid of the belly fat.
Benefit #3 Improves Health & Skin Condition
If a person suffers from pimples, acne or skin blemishes, juice cleansers will help the system flush any harmful toxins on the skin that will lead to breakouts or severe skin conditions.
Benefit #4 Improves Body Organs
Juice cleansing is beneficial for the heart, kidney, and liver. It helps the body to dismiss any waste built up due to bad habits, inhalation of toxic substances or any exposure to pollution.
Benefit #5 Digestion System Improvement
Juice cleansing is a helpful way to clean the digestive system and the colon. It assists the digestive system to function properly and allows better bowel movements.
Although the method of juice cleansing is simple, I learned from my personal experience that juice cleanses can only be effective if used correctly. Here are a few helpful tips on juice cleansing.
Before purchasing fruits and vegetables, make sure they are ripe, and the colors are vibrant. Also, check the texture for best taste of the juice.
- It is best to use organic produce to receive the best cleansing.
- Always wash fruits and vegetables before using.
- Most fruits and vegetables do not need to be peeled when processing in a juicer. The skin of fruits and vegetables contains high levels of nutrients, and this will be beneficial to one’s overall health.
- Always remove the pits from apples, peaches, cherries, and plums before processing in a juicer as pits carry toxic substances that can be dangerous to health.
Kylie Jenner's JUICE CLEANSE on Snapchat | Kylie Snaps
The Benefits of Different Types of Fruit and Veggie Juice
Juice Fasting benefits, Myths & dangers & Juicing Fast Brain Changes
A Comprehensive Guide to Juicing for Healthy Living – The Real Benefits of Juicing
|Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice||Benefits of Cranberry Juice||Benefits of Carrot Juice||Benefits of Grapefruit Juice||Benefits of Apple Juice|
Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12
A single cup of cranberries has over 9000 antioxidants.
To begin with, Carrot juice does not have a lot of calories despite the sweet taste
Grape fruit juice is packed with vitamin C. It is an antioxidant that fights free radicals. So you will be spared from oxidative stress.
To begin with, apples juice are good for the brain.
it has anti bacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties, Aloe Vera juice
The number one reason you might need to be drinking cranberry juice is because of its abilities to fight tumors.
Carrot juice help prevent lung diseases.
The pink and red grapefruits have a compound known as Lycopene. This is responsible in halting the development of prostate and colon cancer.
Apples juice reduce the likelihood of diseases like Alzheimer’s and many other mental conditions.
The juice is also useful in aiding in digestion
It does not matter whether it is in the lungs, breast, colon and any other place in the body. Cranberry will fight it and its weapon is salicylic acid.
Carrot juice take care of your skin
Grape fruit juice take care of your skin
Apple juice has a lot of vitamin A. It is crucial for the eyes. It will help you have better vision.
Aloe Vera has compounds that cleanse your whole body
By taking cranberry juice, you will also strengthen your bones
Carrot juice regulate blood sugar
Grape fruit juice consist of vitamin C which improves the cardiovascular system so dying from diseases like heart disease, stroke is out of the equation.
Apple juice consist of flavonoids which are also important in the prevention of asthma as they make the lungs stronger.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and does not substitute for diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, prescription, and/or dietary advice from a licensed health professional. Drugs, supplements, and natural remedies may have dangerous side effects. If pregnant or nursing, consult with a qualified provider on an individual basis. Seek immediate help if you are experiencing a medical emergency.
© 2016 Pam Morris