How To Get Bigger Hips And More Curves
How to Get Hips and Curves
1. Horseback Riding. It may not be an option for everybody but horseback riding is a great way to exercise hips and upper thighs. Even better, you don't even realise you're working those vital muscles! If you keep at it, your muscle with bulk up and expand over time, adding those vital inches onto your hips.
2. Leg lifts. Let lifts are a great exercise for expanding your hips and building up muscle on your thighs. To do leg lifts:
- Lay down on the ground on your side. Your head should rest on one hand and yours legs should by lying straight on the floor.
- Raise your leg slowly as far a you can or to a 90 degree angle from your body.
- Hold for a few seconds and slowly begin to bring the leg back down. Doing this 10 to 15 times a day on each leg should get you bigger hips reasonably quickly.
Leg Lift Exercises
Tips for Bigger Hips
3. Eat More. You know the expression, "a minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips"? Sweet and fatty foods tend to accumulate on certain parts of the body faster than others. Eating lots of junk is one way to add inches and getter bigger hips and thighs but exercising the right muscles is the healthier and more natural option!
4. Dress for the curves you want, not the curves you have. Wearing the right clothes can easily give the illusion of bigger hips. Wearing low cut jeans with pocket spread wide on the butt will give the impression of wider hips. Certain jean brands such as VS Lift claim to give the wearer an hourglass figure but pulling in the waist very tight while lifting and shaping the butt.
5. Hip Implants. Have you ever thought about implants? If you decide to go the plastic surgery route, there are many options for widening the hips. Beware that as commonplace as plastic surgery is now, it is still surgery. You will experience discomfort and pain during the process but if you are willing to accept that as the price for beauty, go ahead and order those implants! Consider carefully though!