How to Make Your Buttocks Bigger (With Photos)
How Do I Get the Perfect Booty?
Most men and women prefer women to have nice, round, and ample buttocks. Lets face it, a girl might like people checking her out as she walks out the door. There are several things you can do at home to make your butt either grow or look bigger. Some of these methods aren't necessarily healthy, and some just mask the small-butted truth. They include:
- Exercise (the best way, and what we'll cover here)
- Injections, supplements, and pills
- Drugs and medications
- Creams and massage
- Cosmetic surgery
- Clothing choices
7 Exercises to Do for a Bigger, Rounder Butt
- Jumping Squats
- One-Legged Pistol Squats
- Bird Dogs
- Mountain Climbers
- One-Legged Bridges
Exercises for a Bigger, Rounder Butt
There's nothing like good old-fashioned exercise to increase the size of your buttocks. Sticking to an exercise regimen long enough to see results takes drive and discipline. The right workout, combined with a proper diet, will give you the backside you’re looking for.
Some basic butt exercises are squats and lunges. Specific types that work best include side lunges and jump squats. Note that you must consume protein and complex carbs to fuel your muscles while doing this workout.
It all boils down to this: If you want a nice, round, sexy bottom, you have to work for it. While some claim that pills, herbs, and creams will boost results, you still need to get off your butt and do some work.
- Squats Stand with your feet at approximately shoulder width. Bend your knees to squat down, keeping your spine straight and your core tight. By changing the width of your stance, you can change the parts of your glutes that feel the burn. For a greater challenge, use weights.
2. Jumping Squat
- Jump Squats Do a squat, but add a vertical jump at the end.
3. One-Legged Pistol Squat
- One-Legged Pistol Squats These are super challenging, but are sure to have an impact on your rear end! Stand up straight and place your weight on one foot. Sticking the other leg out in front of you, slowly bend your standing leg knee and lower into a one-legged squat.
4. Bird Dog
- Bird Dog Start on the ground on your hands and knees. At the same time, reach your right arm forward and your left leg back. Hold, and return your limbs to the ground. Repeat with the opposite limbs. Try ankle weights for more burn.
5. Mountain Climber
- Mountain Climbers Assume a plank position. Maintaining your plank, jump your feet into the air, moving one foot forward and keeping the other foot back. Do it again, switching which leg goes in front, and keep up the motion at a rapid pace.
6. One-Legged Bridge
- One-Legged Bridges Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor. Lift your hips as high as you can can. When you reach the top, lift one foot in the air. Hold, and switch. Repeat as necessary.
- Burpees Starting from standing, bend over and place your hands on the ground, shooting your legs back into a plank position. Lower into a pushup, and back up to a plank. Jump your feet forward toward your hands so you're in a low squat. Finally, jump! Repeat.
- Twerk! You know those girls you see at the club that twerk? Have you ever noticed that they usually have a nice booty? Twerking is a great butt workout.
Does Fast Food Give You a Bigger Butt?
Let me say first that eating fast food is a bad idea in the long run, and may not even help you get a better butt. All that fat won't just go to your buttocks; it will also go to your stomach, thighs, and arms. This "method" will only make you obese, and give you a flabby, sloppy butt. Not only that, fast food is horrible for you, and eating too much of it can lead to life-threatening health problems.
My advice, if you want a better butt, is to eat healthy food. Try to consume a balanced amount of protein, complex carbs, fruits, and vegetables. Complex carbs include sweet potatoes, lettuce, corn, oatmeal, whole wheat bread and pasta, and most fruit. In order to keep your metabolism up, eat a snack or small meal every two to three hours.
Pills, Supplements, and Injections that Promise a Bigger Butt
There are pills out there which claim to enlarge your rear end, though you'd be right to be skeptical about them. These pills are said to contain a high quantity of diosgenin, estrogen, progesterone, and natural phytoestrogens, claiming that these hormones naturally enhance a woman's curves without adding any extra weight to your stomach, face, arms, or waist. Some examples are:
- Aguaje pills believed to contain plant-derived phytoestrogens, which mimic human estrogen and enhance a woman's curves.
- Fish oil has been connected to all sorts of health benefits, thanks to its Omega fatty acids. Some claim that oral and topical use of fish oil can enhance curves.
- Vitamin E like fish oil is said to have many health benefits, especially for skin, cellulite, and stretch marks. Even if it doesn't make your butt grow, and will likely make the skin look smoother and tighter.
Some foods and herbs are said to have estrogen-boosting effects, possibly leading to a more supple rear end:
- Fenugreek rich in phytoestrogens.
- Fennel seeds also containing phytoestrogens.
- Maca root said to naturally boost estrogen levels.
- Dong quai, a Chinese herb also known as "female ginseng."
These herbs can be taken in supplement form or can be added to food.
Massage for a Bigger, Rounder Booty
An intense lymphatic massage on the buttocks is said to be able to reshape the buttocks and improve circulation to the area. Combine the massage with an algae wrap to discourage cellulite. This massage will work the deep tissues in your behind and rejuvenate your cells, giving you better curves and making the skin on your buttocks glow.
Specially, some say that by mixing soybean and fenugreek oils, massaging the buttocks with the mixture, and leaving the oil on overnight, the bottom will gradually increase in size.
Topical Creams that Claim to Improve Your Butt
Some people use creams that claim to enhance their buttocks. But how do they work? Such creams and lotions contain ingredients that can effectively tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of stretch marks, cellulite, and other types of wrinkles. As with pills, the best way to get better result is to add butt-working exercises and a proper diet.
I found this DIY fish-oil rub. Some people claim that fish oil and vitamin E promote growth. According to them the fats and anti-oxidants in these ingredients improve circulation and elasticity. While there's been no conclusive evidence supporting its effectiveness, these oils are at the very least good for your skin.
Topical Fish Oil Rub
- For each cheek, mix the contents of one fish oil capsule and one vitamin E capsule.
- Rub the mixture on your buttocks.
- Cover your buttocks with plastic wrap.
- Wait for 15 minutes so the mixture is absorbed properly.
- Swallow two fish oil pills with an eight-ounce glass of water.
Cosmetic Surgery: Butt Implants
Cosmetic surgery—namely, buttock implants—is an extreme option. A surgeon inserts artificial buttocks, usually made of semi-solid silicone, under the skin, either on top of or underneath the gluteus muscles. Most butt-implant surgeries are done as outpatient surgery these days, meaning there's no overnight hospital stay, and recovery is likely to be a week or two.
So what are the drawbacks? Surgery can expensive, usually costing between $5,000 and $10,000. I also comes with risks: bad reactions to anesthesia, bleeding, infection, nerve damage, or the implant may rupture. If the implant shifts or leaks, you could find yourself going under the knife again.
Fat Transfer Surgery on the Buttocks
A fat transfer, also called a Brazilian butt lift or fat graft, is another surgical option for those who don't want butt implants. In this procedure, a specialist will liposuction fat from one part of your body—usually the arms, thighs, or stomach—to your rear end. A fat transfer gives you the natural look of having a fuller backside. This option is usually more affordable than implants.
When you get the procedure, the specialist will first determine what kind of buttocks you have and how they can be molded. He or she will also determine where to get the fat from. After the surgery you may experience some swelling for a few weeks. It's very important that you do not wear any tight clothing, as the area that received fat will need blood flow to nourish the new fat. Along with the normal risks that come with all surgeries, Brazilian butt lifts aren't always permanent, and fat can be reabsorbed away from where you want it. Fat transfer is also more expensive than implant surgery, likely running from $7,000 to $12,000.
Beware of Black-Market Butt Remedies
You may have heard of people receiving injections outside of a hospital in order to get a bigger butt. These injections are incredibly dangerous. Black-market injections are not preformed or condoned by a doctor, and usually contain a mixture of cement, mineral oil, and tire sealant. The victims are usually trying to get a job at a nightclub and can't afford real plastic surgery. When the materials shift in the buttocks, the effects are horrible infections and toxicity.
The Right Clothes Make a Big Difference!
The right clothing and footwear can make your booty look toned and round. For starters, try pants that stretch at the waist and hug your curves, making your butt appear bigger. Even the panties you wear can make your butt appear bigger. Wearing high heels with correct posture will make your booty more round and lifted. A great outfit for showing off your derrière is a body-conscious dress and high heels.
You can also get padding. Just like how a padded or push-up bra makes your chest pop, the same can be done for your butt. Padded briefs and shorts will give you sexy curves and the ultimate butt lift. No longer limited to undergarments, manufacturers of butt-enhancing products have branched out to padded jeans and dresses that create the illusion of bigger, firmer buttocks.
How would you train you butt?
Don't Overdo It!
In your quest for curves, just know that there such a thing as "too much butt." You don't want it so big that it looks disproportionate or unnatural.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
Questions & Answers
How can I make my hips bigger?
Work on your abductors which consist of the tensor fascia latae (tfl), the gluteus medius, and minimus.Helpful 24
How can I get a bigger butt and small waist?
Work on your abductors which consist of the tensor fascia latae (tfl), the gluteus medius, and minimus article coming soon.Helpful 16